Discovering the animation interface
On the day of your event, meeting, training or lesson you can use the Sparkup app to animate your session.
In order to do this, go to the animation interface and then:
- Connect to the app with the facilitator account. You will see the page "List of available sessions";
- Open a session. You will see your session.
You will be able to control the whole session from the animation interface, including activities in which you would like your audience to participate as well as the activities and content that will be shown on the broadcasting screen (Cast).
1. The Menu
On the left side of the interface you will see a Menu where you will find:
- the facilitator profile with:
- your last name, first name, e-mail, profile photo,
- a button to access the Studio,
- a button to access the Help Center,
- a button to log out.
- all the activities prepared in the Studio in advance,
- an icon which allows you to create an activity in real time at any moment (see below)
2. Activities created in real time
At any moment of your session you can create one of the following live activities in real time:
- Live questions
- Question Wall
- Word Cloud
You will find more information in this article: How do I create new activities in real time if my session is already running?
To invite your participants to answer your questions, vote or complete a quiz, etc. you should broadcast the activity on their devices.
There are 3 types or broadcasting:
- Broadcasting everywhere
- Broadcasting on a large screen (the Cast)
- Broadcasting on the participants’ devices
4. The connection banner
In order to invite your participants to connect to the Sparkup platform you should show the connection banner on the Cast which will have the URL and the session code that correspond to your session.
5. Leaving the session
You can leave and re-enter the session at any moment.
The session will either close automatically or on the date that was entered when the session was created.
You can find extra information in the following articles: