How do I create an Evaluation?
You can see the group's performance, individual progress and trends according to quantitative and qualitative criteria in real time.
If you are not familiar with the Evaluation activity, you can find its description here.
The participants can:
- evaluate somebody or something
- evaluate themselves
- evaluate others
1. Click on New Activity
Create a new scenario or choose an existing one, click on New Activity and choose the Evaluation.
2. A pop-up window will appear
3. Enter a description
This option is useful if you wish to share this activity with your co-workers and help them understand it.
4. Choose the type of evaluation
- the participant individually evaluates criteria (can be used for self-evaluation)
- the participant evaluates others
- the participant evaluates himself and others
5. Click on "New exercise"
6. Name the exercise
7. Choose the evaluation range for each criterion
The initial and final value allow you to establish the minimum and maximum value for each criterion. The interval shows the difference between each value (e.g.: if you choose an interval of 2 on a scale from 0 to 10, the participants will be able to choose only 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10).
8. Add quantitative and qualitative criteria
Quantitative criteria allow the participants to evaluate somebody or something by attributing a value (e.g.: from 1 ot 5), whereas a qualitative criterion gives the particpants a chance to provide written feedback.
9. Confirm the creation of the exercise
The activity will be available in your library or directly in your scenario and you will be able to launch it during your session.
Find out more about Animating an Evaluation.