How do I create an Individual Poll?
Find out trends or use the Individual Poll to evaluate your session by asking the audience illustrated questions, open-ended questions or multiple-choice questions.
Since the Poll is individual, the results will not appear on the broadcasting screen.
If you are not familiar with the Individual Poll, you will find its description here.
1. Click on New Activity
Create a new scenario or choose an existing one, click on New Activity and choose the Individual Poll.
2. A pop-up window will appear
3. Give the activity a name
Enter the subject/project/question in the "Name" field.
Example: Satisfaction survey
4. Enter a description
This option is useful if you wish to share this activity with your co-workers and help them understand it.
5. "Questions are mandatory" option
Choose this option if you want your participants to answer all the questions of the poll. If they don't answer a question, they will not be able to go on to the next one.
6. Confirm the creation of the activity
The activity will be available in your library or directly in your scenario and you will be able to launch it during your session.
Adding new questions
1. Click on New Question
2. Choose the type of question
- Multiple-choice question (with one or several possible answers),
- Multiple-choice question (with one or several possible answers) illustrated with an image,
- Open-ended question.
3. Enter your question
Write the question and the possible answers.
Only one answer will appear by default, but you can add more answers by clicking on New choice.
Example: What's your feedback about this event?
- Choice 1 : Great!
- Choice 2 : Could be better
- Choice 3: Bad
If you want to illustrate your question, import an image.
4. Confirm the creation of the question
5. Change the question order
You can change the question order when needed.