How do I create a Quiz?
Test the individual knowledge of each of your participants with a series of SCQ/MCQ, open-ended questions, Pairing questions, True or False... Analyze the results of each participant during the event or when it is over to check how well the participants retained information.
If you are not familiar with the Quiz (formerly "Individual Quiz"), you can find its description here.
Creating a Quiz
1. Click on New Activity
Create a new scenario or choose an existing one, click on New Activity and select the Quiz.
2. A pop-up window will appear
3. Give the activity a name
Indicate the subject/project/question in the "Name" field.
Example: Knowledge Test
4.Enter a description
This is a useful option only if you wish to share this activity with your facilitators' team to help them understand it.
5. Show the score option
You can choose to either show the score at the end of the quiz on your participants' devices or not. This will allow everyone to see their results (or not).
6. Choose the score calculation method
Choose the type of score that you want to use for every question in the quiz. There are 2 types of scores:
- the score can be proportional to the number of correct answers (correct answers add points, wrong answers take away points),
- the score is calculated only if the answers are correct (to get points, the answer must be 100% correct)
7. Choose the question order
Questions may appear on the participants' devices in a particular order or randomly.
8. "Questions are mandatory" option
Choose this option if you want your participants to answer all the questions of the quiz. If you don't choose this option, the participants will be able to skip questions.
9. Confirm the creation of the activity
The activity will be available in your library or directly in your scenario and will be ready for use during your session.
Adding new questions
1. Click on New Question
2. Choose the type of question
- SCQ/MCQ (with or without picture),
- Image to be captioned (pairing question with an image),
- True or False,
- Open-ended question.
3. Enter the question
Write the question and depending on the type the possible answers.
Only one answer appears by default, but you can add more possible answers by clicking on New choice.
Example: What is the capital of Japan?
- Choice 1 : Tokyo (correct answer)
- Choice 2 : Kyoto
If you want to illustrate your question, import an image (SCQ/MCQ only).
You should also choose how many points the participants will get for this question. If you selected a proportional score, the points will be calculated according to the number of correct answers.
Don't forget to define the correct answer.
4. Confirm the creation of the question
5. Change the question order
You can do this only if you didn't tick "Randomize the question order".
Please sign in to leave a comment.