Don’t miss out on great ideas! Think smart together with your team and make the right decisions.
If you are not familiar with the Brainstorming activity, you will find its description here.
1. Click on the activity in your menu and broadcast it
Once the activity is activated, unblocked and broadcast, participants can add their ideas at any time and vote for the ideas of others.
2. Give instructions to the participants
Explain the goal of the activity and ask your audience to participate by publishing their own ideas and reading the ideas that have already been sent.
3. Use filters
You can filter the ideas on your screen and on the Cast.
In the lower left corner of your screen you can use the following filters:
- Date: the last question sent will appear at the top of the list.
- Popularity: the question with more votes will appear at the top of the list.
On the left side of your screen you can also choose to filter the ideas by their labels.
4. Moderate and attribute labels
Moderating the activity will allow you to hide the ideas that you don’t want to display on the Cast and on the participants’ devices. Learn more about moderating.
5. Vote and discuss the ideas
While discussing the ideas you can choose the option Block new ideas. The participants will no longer be able to add new ideas. However, they will be able to focus on voting for the ideas of others.
Find out more about Creating a Brainstorming activity.
Extra information: Team Brainstorming.