Are you running a remote or hybrid meeting?
Use Sparkup's interactive features with any streaming or video conferencing platform to capture the attention of remote participants and maximize their engagement.
Many videos and live streaming services can easily be embedded into your Sparkup's session.
Then, your remote participants simply click on your Sparkup meeting's link to see both live video and Sparkup's activities.
Add your live video
In your Sparkup's session, you can embed any live video:
- Go to Settings
- Select Live video
- Click on Add video
- Select the video source (Youtube, Jitsi, Zoom etc...)
- Copy/paste your video link
You can edit your live video at anytime, or remove it by selecting the video source "No video".
Our current list of video sources:
- Microsoft Stream
- Zoom webinar
You want to use another video service? No problem, just select the source Other, and copy/paste your video link. Then check that the video launches correctly.
How it looks on the participant's interface:
Once your attendees follow the link, they will see the live video (top left) and Sparkup's activities (right side) in the same window of their browser. They will also have directly access to the Sparkup's Presentation screen (bottom left) to see the results. So you won't need to share this screen in your video tool anymore!
General information, requirements & tips
- Check your audio and video equipment before starting
- Test your internet connection, the minimum recommended bandwidth is 10 Mbits/s
- The requirements (bandwidth, participants limit...) depend directly on the provider
- The video link can usually be found in "share" or "embed" sections provided for your live video service
- The link must start with https://
- If your video provider can't be embedded, you can still use Sparkup by sending the Sparkup's link to your participants. They will just need to switch between the video and Sparkup windows.
Additional article to help you:
Please sign in to leave a comment.