With an embedded Sparkup session, your participants will be able to send questions, answer surveys and quizzes directly from Webex.
Here's how to integrate your Sparkup session into Webex for your participants :
- In Sparkup :
- Open your session settings and click on the Share Access tab.
- copy the session link
- Then, in Webex :
- open your meeting
- in the menu, click on Share
- select Share multimedia...
- paste the Sparkup session link
- As the presenter, you will use Sparkup as usual directly in your browser and you will be able to share the Sparkup Presentation screen in Webex to view the results.
- Webex blocks the use of the camera, which prevents the following activities: Who's Who, Photostory, Reveal photo.
Some articles that might help you: