With an embedded Sparkup session, your participants will be able to send questions, answer surveys and quizzes directly from Microsoft Teams.
Here's how to integrate your Sparkup session into Microsoft Teams for your participants:
- In Sparkup :
- Open your session settings and click on the Share Access tab.
- copy the session link
- Then, in Microsoft Teams :
- open the desired channel
- click on the button '+'
- select Website
- paste the Sparkup session link
- As the presenter, you will use Sparkup as usual directly in your browser.
- Microsoft Teams blocks the use of the camera, which prevents the following activities: Who's Who, Photostory, Reveal photo.
Some articles that might help you: