In this update, we have reorganized the user interface (admin) to make it more intuitive and modern. This new interface will allow you to better configure your events and increase customization from now on.
In this article you will find the following chapters:
New admin interface
The interface is now organized in 3 parts: Configure, Live, Analytics.
Now when you create a session, no more popup of settings, you arrive directly on the configuration page of the session.
Admin interface of a session - page "Configure" tab General
In this page there are 2 tabs : General and Appearance.
In General, we find all the settings of the session:
- Session name
- Start date
- Event duration - This parameter replaces the end date of the session. We encourage you to always plan a little longer than the expected duration. This session duration can of course be extended at any time before the session closes.
When the session has started you will see the red "LIVE" indication at the top of the interface like this:
- Session code - the unique code to join your session
- Participant URL - direct access to the session. The link can be shared or the QRCode displayed for your participants to scan.
- Access mode for participants - determines if your participants will be able to enter anonymously or if they will have to be authenticated.
- Streaming - allows you to add a video player to your virtual and/or hybrid sessions
In Appearance, you can customise your entire session (see More customisation!).
Admin interface - page "Live"
In this page, we find the interface of control of the interactivities and the live that you know.
Some improvements however:
Number of connected participants now highlighted (top left),
The Presentation Screen and the Video Streaming feedback are now separated into 2 separate blocks for better visibility,
The Present button to launch an activity still works the same way but it is now located to the left of the selected activity name. It is thus closer to the list of activities.
Once the session is started, you can see the remaining time of the session on the top right.
Admin interface - page "Analytics"
In this page, you have access to the analytics of your event. It includes:
- 3 general information:
- The duration of the session or the time remaining before it begins (if the session has not yet started)
- The number of participants
- The number of activities
- Data exports
In the Appearance tab of the Configure page, you can now customize everything while viewing the changes with a real-time preview.
Admin interface - page "Configure" tab Appearance
This update adds an additional level of customisation to your events:
- Customise the Presentation Screen for results
- Switch the participant interface to dark mode
- Switch the admin interface to dark mode
1. Presentation screen
Examples of customised Presentation screens
You can now add a custom background to the Presentation Screen. This can be a simple color or even a specific background image for your event!
The color of the text will adjust according to the background color you choose, but you can force light or dark text depending on what works best for your background.
This is also where you can show/hide the black login help banner.
2. Dark mode for the participant interface
Participant interface - Dark theme activated
In the Appearance settings, in addition to the 2 colors and the logo, you can now choose between the Light theme or the Dark theme for the interface of your participants. You can see the changes made directly on the preview on the right before saving.
The dark mode may be more suitable for your brand image or for the branding of your events.
3. Dark mode for the admin interface
Admin interface - page "Live" Dark mode activated
At the bottom left of your admin interface, you have a toggle button that gives you the possibility to switch your interface to dark (or light) mode at your convenience.
This button has no impact on the interface of the participants, it is only intended for your own interface.
Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.