Checking the Internet connection before animating a session with Sparkup
You should check the Internet connection when you arrive at the venue but it is also important to share information about the infrastructure and network ahead of your session.
First af all, connect to the Wi-Fi network that will be used during your session.
Make sure that the network does not block the app
Open your browser and follow this test link: https://eu.sparkup.live/static/test/sparkup-websocket.html.
- Press the button "Starting Test".
- Wait for 60 seconds and make sure that the status goes from "Waiting" to "Success".
- Launch the app, open a session and go to the Cast to finalize the test.
Make sure that the bandwidth is sufficient
Open Chrome or Safari,
- Go to the site Speedtest,
- Make sure that you have the necessary bandwidth for all your participants (see Internet connection requirements)
Please sign in to leave a comment.